7:51 AM

I wanted to make a post on my eye makeups, but it's late at night and I have to get up early tomorrow. Sigh.

Today's not a very nice day, at least to me. Not happy.

The only good news is perhaps only that I have finished my homework which is actually due the day after tomorrow. So no last minute work! Can get some beauty sleep tomorrow.. I hope.

I'm starting to like writing again. I used to write one fan fiction of Naruto, but now that my views have changed a lot and well, in short, I just grew up. I may make an account in FictionPress :D

Same problem haunts me until now though, PROCRASTINATION. Bad habit, super bad habit, super duper bad habit. But it clings to me like glue.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Subscribe