More Photos

5:12 AM

I should be doing... my Drawing II Mid Term project....

Oh well a "little break" won't hurt right *slaps self*

On the day of photo shoot, not only one person was taking pictures of me, and here are the pictures taken by another friend of mine, Thasya <3



I tweaked the photos a bit too to make them look brighter B-)

Mid term projects are killlliiiinnnggg... but I still procrastinate.. like a boss.

Problem is my stomach is not very cooperative because my eating schedule has gone wild... late breakfast or late lunch or even late dinner T_T

I want to blog more... but.... drawing mid term project...... and then the following projects--- Graphic Design, Computer Graphics and History of Western Art.... GAH! I'm so lazy... *cries*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Subscribe